WINNER is a low foaming, neutral pH, multi purpose cleaner ideally suited for automatic floor scrubbing machines or floor mopping. WINNER can also be used as a spray and wipe neutral cleaner on delicate surfaces
- WINNER is a low foam floor cleaner formulated to remove stubborn soils either by manual or automatic (low foam) machine scrubbing.
- WINNER is suitable for hard surface cleaning of sealed or unsealed floors such as concrete, vinyl, rubber, tile, parquetry, grain wood, marble, slate and timber.
- WINNER is a concentrated floor cleaner which has the following features.
- WINNER is a concentrated neutral spray and wipe cleaner.
- Cleans and emulsifies dirt quickly.
- Has neutral pH which is essential to the life of the sealer finish.
- Works well in hard or soft water conditions.
- Provides a pleasant lemon fragrance during and after cleaning.
- Low foaming for use through Automatic Scrubbing Machines.
DIRECTIONS and DILUTIONS
Mop Cleaning - Normal 1 part to 50 parts water
Mop Cleaning - Heavy 1 part to 30 parts water
Auto Scrubber - Normal 1 part to 80 parts water
Auto Scrubber - Heavy 1 part to 60 parts water
SCRUB BACK PROCEDURE
When floor becomes extremely dirty, use 1 part WINNER to 20 parts water and scrub back using a rotary scrubber or auto scrubber fitted with a red or blue floor pad. This will remove the ingrained dirt and small layer of sealer finish. Rinse the area cleaned and allow the dry. Apply a coat or coats of sealer finish to rejuvenate the floor. his can save you time rather than completely stripping.
Avoid eye contact.
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor of poisons information centre. PH 13 11 26. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give milk or water and seek medical advice. If skin contact does occur remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly with water. For eye contact, irrigate with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
WINNER is available in 5, 15 and 25 litre containers.